Step 2. Apply for your ROC visa
- Sign up to Visa application system online, fill in the application form with your details. You must print the completed form, remembering to include the barcode provided.
- Visit your closest ROC Representative office or your countries Foreign affairs office to apply for your Visa.
✽ Required documents include:
- The original and a photocopy of MTC admission letter.
- The original and a photocopy of your study plan, describing your motive and plan for studying Chinese.
- The Visa application form including the barcode.
- The original and a photocopy of your financial statement (e.g. a proof of your bank account balance or foreign remittance.)
- The original and a photocopy of your passport Valid for at least 6 months and a full blank page in the passport for the VISA.
- Any documents demanded by visa officers.
Step 3. Apply for a visa at the ROC consulate in your country
- Please apply for a Visitor Visa for the purpose of Studying Chinese.
- If you would like to extend your study, please ask for an extension letter from us.